ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The Chairman CPEC Authority Lt General (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa has announced to offer an opportunity to the youth to join a three-month CPEC Internship Program.
The program is aimed at providing opportunities to Pakistan’s talented youth to help them develop skills and experience that would allow Pakistan to grow and prosper in the future.
The CPEC Internship Program will run from October 2020 to December 2020.
The applications for the internship program will open on August 18, 2020.
- Under 30 years of age
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- No experience necessary; only highly motivate and curious individuals
- Good research, writing, and digital media skills
- Recruitment of 100 interns
- Monthly Stipend
- Allocation to Specific Industries/Sectors
- Indulge in evidence-based policy advising
- Development of Leadership and Management Skills
- Working with a diverse group
- 1st Round: Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CV
- 2nd Round: Shortlisted Candidates will have to submit a Written (500 to 650 words) or Video Essay
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online by filling out the form at www.cpecauthority.gov.pk
In a statement, the Chairman CPEC Authority Lt General (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa has expressed pleasure over the launch of the CPEC Internship Program.
The Chairman CPEC Authority said that it’s an inclusive national project, and will serve as our engine of growth.
Lt General (retd) Asim Bajwa said that human and social development is our focus. He said that with a 60 percent youth population, a tremendous opportunity exists to develop young leaders with maximum productivity vis-a-vis other regional economies.